Training is vital to improving the value of employees to a business and the business to them. One way to show your commitment is to post details of training completed in a noticeboard in the back room or office.
You could list formal education undertaken as well as less formal training such as workshops hosted by suppliers and your software company. Such a public display could encourage others to seek out training.
My Tower Systems newsagency software company hosts regular training workshops every week. Plus, the company has an extensive video training library that can be accessed from anywhere. This type of training could be a star – it’s free and accessible.
Here is a list of the upcoming one hour online live training workshops. More will be added as most are booked out:
- 5th February 2013 2:00PM Using Catalogues and Promotions to build your business
- 7th February 2013 2:00PM Setting up Gift Vouchers in Your Business
- 12th February 2013 2:00PM Using SMS and Email Alerts in Retailer
- 14th February 2013 2:00PM Building Your basket Sales
- 19th February 2013 2:00PM Getting Started with Laybys
- 21st February 2013 2:00PM Building A Succesful Loyalty Program
- 27th February 2013 2:00PM Smart Marketing
- 28th February 2013 2:00PM More Than Just a Receipt