I’m told the price comparison published under the namers of Hubbed and POS Solutions to newsagents last week contains wrong pricing for Australia Post. Here is the correct pricing from an Australia Post LPO this morning:
- 3 kg Parcel Post satchel from Aust Post is $13.40 compared to $13.95
- 5kg Parcel Post satchel from Aust Post is $16.70 compared to $16.95
- 3kg Express satchel from Aust Post is $14.80 compared to $14.95
- 5kg Express post satchel from Aust Post is $23.60 compared to $23.95.
- You also get a discount of buying in packs of 10 from Aust Post.
This pricing came into effect two weeks ago.
UPDATE: (23:29) Another contributor here has advised that the Australia Post price above does not include a signature on receipt whereas the Hubbed price does. (You can see this in their comments).