Did you miss magazine deliveries today?

April 24th, 2019 · 7 Comments

I have heard from some newsagents of magazine deliveries set for today from Ovato not being delivered. As things go with Ovato, newsagents are left without stock and the likelihood of lost stock not being replaced.

While not getting the stock is frustrating in itself, there is a cost to newsagents who rostered additional staff to handle magazines when on a Wednesday they would not usually have them rostered on. So, lost revenue and additional labour costs.

Ovato is having a bad April.

Category: magazine distribution

• 1 Shayne // Apr 24, 2019 at 1:17 PM

We are one of the stores who rostered extra hours on because of the Wednesday magazine delivery. Our magazines did not arrive. I rang Ovato at 8am. Over 5 hours later Ovato still dont know why we didnt get magazines or even where they are. I dont know if our mags are coming this afternoon, tomorrow, Friday or even at all. We are missing bulks every delivery day. When the current AWW came out all 8 bulks of ours were “lost”on the way. No replacements were available. The financial cost and stress of having to deal with Ovato has never been worse than in the last 6 months. Ovato dont care about any of this. Don’t even seem interested.

• 2 eric // Apr 24, 2019 at 3:41 PM

the day Ovato supplying gift products without my approval , i will close my account.

• 3 Peter // Apr 24, 2019 at 8:12 PM

Shayne you are spot on

• 4 ken // Apr 25, 2019 at 7:01 AM

the mag indusrty is joke now, we are missing bungles of mags every delivery and no response from them.we are thinking now of removing a whole shelf of mags and replaceing with gifts.

• 5 subaru // Apr 25, 2019 at 9:11 AM

I got mine, but I didn’t receive any Big League magazines(nor was I invoiced for them)
    I have a subagent and 2 putaways for this, and nothing to supply or explain

• 6 Bretts // Apr 25, 2019 at 9:28 AM

Big League was delivered Monday this week.

• 7 Peter // Apr 25, 2019 at 11:12 AM

My Big League turned up Thursday and I after reported the bundle missing to Ovato when it was not received Wed as advised and shown on the invoice as Wed 24 4. Now I have to ring Ovato to reverse the missing transaction.