Father’s Day 2021 will different to what people expected. Plenty thought 2020 was disrupted. 2021 will be even more so in some parts of Australia.
Local newsagencies offer wonderful opportunities for celebrating dads, grandfathers, friends, include, step-dads and mentors this Father’s Day. I urge anyone shopping for Father’s Day cards an gifts this year to consider their local newsagency and here’s why:
- Newsagency businesses are 100% local. Locally owned. Locally run. What you spend is more likely to stay within the local community.
- Newsagency businesses offer Father’s Day cards that support charities. Charities like RU OK?, which do wonderful work in the community.
- Newsagency businesses have the best range of cards, usually more than you will see elsewhere. From fun to serious, Fram dad to pa to pop to grandpa to uncle to step-dad, the caption range is excellent.
- Newsagency businesses often have gifts to go with the cards. Plenty of them have Australian made cards and gifts, too, which further serve the local community. If you are not sure what to give, ask for help.
- Newsagency businesses are likely to offer easy shopping, grab and go. Plenty have father’s day gift bundles made up, ready for treats for Dad.
Shopping early for Father’s Day is good because you get to choose from the broadest range. Then, you have time to post the card and gift.
So, when shopping for Father’s Day cards and gifts this year, consider your local newsagency. They would be grateful to get your business and do their best to serve your needs.