My 2009 (and beyond) story

January 23rd, 2019 · 8 Comments

Given some recent comments here, I have decided to share here a video that I shot, unscripted and in one take, in my office early on April 13, 2017, and shared that day with newsXpress members and selected others. It was also placed on a video platform, accessible to the public.

Category: About us · Newsagency management

• 1 Billy B // Jan 23, 2019 at 10:46 AM

A great reminder for us all that lifes plans change and sometimes an adjustment to our plans is needed.
    I had often wondered why there seems to be so much turbulence on the BLOG in the public comments about you and your business.
    Thank you Mark. You are a bigger person that I had given you credit for.

• 2 Steve // Jan 23, 2019 at 5:43 PM

Mark, I do appreciate you posting this. Business can be brutal and it must of been hell.

It’s the one sided nature of this blog that gets my back up, nothing more.

If when I heard about Sophie Randall I’d gone back and found you had posted about it’s demise, Not the whole story just the fact it had happened, I would of carried on following this blog believing you were creditable.

• 3 Dennis // Jan 23, 2019 at 9:59 PM

Hat off to you

• 4 Megan // Jan 24, 2019 at 10:04 AM

Thanks for sharing Mark. It was very courageous of you.

• 5 Andrew T // Jan 24, 2019 at 9:18 PM

Well, I’m gobsmacked.
    I’ll never ‘atttempt’ to make a derogatory or facetious comment here again. (I’m still blocked BTW)
    I’ve endured stress PTSD and depression as a policeman but the pressure cooker stress you must have endured would cripple an ordinary person. I admire your guts in sharing this

• 6 Rucko // Jan 24, 2019 at 10:00 PM

Andew,

You claim Mark has affected your life and for ever along with the rest including the Universe. Please Fuck Off and not punish you off the rest us to your life off depressant/drudgery etc.

Now I will go,back to the pub and get continue to get pissed, though not though as a anti Markist. However I see you are beholden to Mark for setting personal standards etc on over your replies which are cleary Anti Martkist.

RUCKO

• 7 Andrew T // Jan 25, 2019 at 12:41 PM

RUCKO

Either post before you hit the drugs or don’t post at all. Next time you’re in Centrelink ask them for addiction benefits assistance. It will help you. You need help

• 8 Andrew T // Feb 1, 2019 at 7:56 PM

Why did my delete this post Fletch.