Promoting the INXS one-shot

February 14th, 2014 · 7 Comments

magsinxsimpulseWe are promoting the INXS one-shot title in three locations for impulse purchase by shoppers: with newspapers, with weeklies and here as shown in the photo at the entrance to the main magazine aisle.

Each location is getting shopper engagement – reflecting the broad appeal of the TV show on the Seven network.

Category: magazines

• 1 Jenny // Feb 14, 2014 at 6:42 AM

Selling extremely well!
    Shall order more stock today, fingers crossed there is some available.

• 2 Jenny // Feb 14, 2014 at 8:17 PM

No stock available.
    Surprise surprise!
    Why do they bother having an ‘order extras’ function online when they never have stock to give us????
    I know come Monday, after part 2 is screened Sunday night, we could sell more stock if only we have some to sell.

• 3 Mark Fletcher // Feb 14, 2014 at 8:46 PM

Jenny it’s all about asking the right person.

• 4 Jenny // Feb 14, 2014 at 9:40 PM

Mark, please give us names and numbers.
    I know I’m not the only newsagent who has this problem.
    I go online to order even though I know it’s a waste of time.
    Next step I call gotch who tell me yes there is stock but there are others who have ordered first, or no there is no stock at all, so sorry can’t help.
    The other day I phone News? to get more Australian Country Style, finally got thru to right person and he found me some stock.
    That was great.
    Even though I don’t have spare time to chase up extra stock, it bothers when I run out early and I think I can sell more so I become determined to get my hands on more copies.
    So yes please name and number of ‘right person’ for GG and Network for next time I want extras. Thank you.

• 5 Mark Fletcher // Feb 14, 2014 at 9:45 PM

Jenny, you’re in newsXpress and there is a process for getting things like this fixed quickly.

• 6 shauns // Feb 15, 2014 at 12:15 PM

Bit of a flop here

• 7 Steve // Feb 15, 2014 at 12:34 PM

I haven’t sold 1 but hopefully part 2 on the telly tomorrow will create some interest otherwise its gone by the end of the month.