Tractors and the World of Farming partwork launched

June 30th, 2009 · 17 Comments

fhn_tractors.JPGTractors and the World of Farming is a welcome new partwork with which we can show off our special interest credentials.  It will appeal to our  collector customers as well as those with an interest in the tractor and farming fields.

With the space at the front of our shop fully committed, we are promoting Tractors and the World of Farming at the entrance to our men’s magazine aisle.

Category: magazines · partworks

• 1 SHAUN s // Jun 30, 2009 at 7:48 AM

I live in a town where farming is the main business and there are heaps of tractor collectors in the town and what do they send me 2 tractor part works ,do they not look at locations when sending these things out ,obviously not as i have heaps of surfing magazines and not a wave within 1000ks

• 2 Michael // Jun 30, 2009 at 7:57 AM

Shaun, I recieved two and both were damaged- not that I’m in a farming town. We’ve got heaps of surfing mags and are 5mins to the beach and yet they don’t sell that well.

I think Newsagents should have more control on what they recieve.

• 3 Y&G // Jun 30, 2009 at 8:02 AM

Michael – funny how things work out, eh?
    Maybe you need to be four minutes and 55secs closer to the beach LOL :-p
    Ours do well, being 5 seconds from the beach, but I can’t see tractors putt-putting out our doors until they’re parceled up in returns boxes.

Location is a double-edged sword, it seems.

• 4 shaun // Jun 30, 2009 at 8:31 AM

thats all pretty funny ,oh well dosn’t really matter i suppose, i am going to win the lotto tonight and someone else can deal with the tractors

• 5 Michael // Jun 30, 2009 at 8:46 AM

This first tractor should do well with sales.

The grey fergie is a very popular small tractor in Australia.

• 6 Brett // Jun 30, 2009 at 8:52 AM

Right up there with all the snow magazines I get in Qld.

• 7 kellie // Jul 13, 2009 at 11:46 AM

we are like shaun we did not receive near enough copies we have people still asking for no1

• 8 shaun // Jul 13, 2009 at 1:00 PM

Kellie so far with me getting in a heap of extra stock in we have sold 22 copies and i could sell a lot more if we had them , not to bad considering they sent me only 2 copies and the same has happened with Hanna Montana i have sold 3 times what they have origianlly supplied

• 9 Judy // Jul 28, 2009 at 10:28 PM

When is the 2nd issue of Tractors and the World of Farming coming out?

• 10 Y&G // Jul 29, 2009 at 6:45 AM

Been and gone. Return recall this week.
    Issue 3 out today.
    If you’re quick, you might be able to find one if any left, before agents get them parcelled up this morning.

• 11 kellie // Aug 1, 2009 at 3:10 PM

shaun i have asked for a standing order to cover my orders plus extras but still cannot even get half of what i asked for then i still have to backorder more copies, how can i get more than

• 12 SHAUN s // Aug 2, 2009 at 6:19 AM

Kellie i just do a back order as soon as the new issue come in but yeah i am still waiting on # 1 back orders as well

• 13 marie // Aug 26, 2009 at 8:39 PM

how do we get a copy of No 2 it seems impossible to get one thats not broken

• 14 Grace // Oct 15, 2009 at 10:25 PM

Hmmm, obviously someone bit off more than they can chew when they decided to sell this collection. Can they not sublet some of their work out to fill all of these backorders. I want the entire series, but my newsagent just put her hands up in the air and shrugged!

• 15 Wal // Aug 28, 2010 at 6:06 PM

Looking to purchase
    No.19 from the collection

• 16 Mark // Aug 28, 2010 at 6:14 PM

Wal your local newsagent can order this for you.

• 17 Brian Scott // Mar 5, 2017 at 5:03 PM

Can someone help me with the average dimension of the models as i want to make a set of shelves for a friend who collects these. I would like the hight width and length please i belei e the scale is 1to 43 but i need actual model size to get the shelves the corect size. Thankyou