Following the model from last year and the situation, then, that saw retail newsagency businesses classed as essential, newsagency businesses in Victoria can be open over the next five days. Lottery kiosks and tobacconists cannot remain open. Now, for newsagents in Victoria …
- Employees should have a permit provided by the business with them to and from work.
- Ensure you have ready access to masks for staff and customers.
- Hand sanitiser at the entrance to the store and at the counter.
- Sanitise the counter on both sides regularly.
- Pitch curbside pickup for shoppers.
- Offer local delivery for shoppers.
- Be positive on social media.
- Front of store product focus: games, jigsaws, candles, self care.